Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This is my little brother Maniyky, in my room wearing all my stuff. It's just a good picture.
Me and Natawnee. I am including this partly because I just think it's a good picture, and partly because I think she will be at least mildly embarrassed when she notices that I have posted a picture of us on the internet.
This is the greatest goat of all time. Full credit must go to Jean-Claude Lebec for both the photo and noting that this is the sort of goat that probably did blow with David Bowie back in the day.
This picture is just a god damned great photograph. Darrell, Kyle, Jean-Claude, and me at the youth center where J-C now works in Praia. Oh right, that's me with a shaved head.
This was just about a month ago, at a party for Jacob, a volunteer who was finishing his two year service. The theme of the photo was intense concentration. Anyway, I am at work right now, so I need to not post any more pictures and get back to working. I helped put together a cybercafé yesterday, which appears to be running smoothly around me. Nice.



No comments: